Everyone needs at least one mentor. It can benefit your personal development, your career, your effectiveness as a parent and many other areas of life.
In this episode I had a conversation with Lauren Marchaza about mentoring and what it does for young people. Lauren is the Mentor Coordinator for CollegeNow Greater Cleveland. You can find out more about Lauren on LinkedIn. Oh, and you can check out CollegeNow on Facebook too!
Lauren and I discussed:
- the importance and effectiveness of mentoring
- how the CollegeNow program works
- what you can do to help
- Article: Who Has Your Ear
- Article: Make a Lasting Impact With One Hour Per Month
- Podcast: Creativity is Everybody’s Business
- Podcast: Investing in Your Leadership Development
- Resource: The Value of Mentoring – mentoring.org
- Resource: CollegeNow Mentoring Program
- Resource: Ace Mentor Program
- Resource: Minds Matter
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
If you enjoy this podcast, it would mean a lot to me if you would head over to iTunes and give it a rating or a review. These ratings carry a lot of weight and will help make this podcast more visible to more people. Thank you if you’ve already done this!