Happy Mother’s Day!
In today’s always-on, performance-driven, no-failure culture, workplace burnout is more prevalent and likely than ever. Take a listen to this conversation I had with Ben Fanning, The Burnout Specialist, for ways to identify, reverse and even prevent burnout. You can also connect with Ben on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Here are some highlights from my conversation with Ben:
- how to identify burnout in yourself (it may not be obvious to you at first)
- burnout and shame
- work-life balance and the connection to burnout
- your boss probably isn’t to blame (yes, even yours)
- why you don’t ever have to go to work
- quitting your job may not be your best option and your dream job probably doesn’t exist
- the surprising first step to preventing or reversing burnout
- there is one person in your life who can help you reverse burnout
- how to prevent burnout in those whom you have the privilege to lead
- Ben Fanning – The Burnout Specialist
- The Burnout Manifesto (7 Ways to Reignite Your Career and Get to the Next Level)
- Conquer Your Burnout: The 14 Day Burnout Solution Mini-Course
- Podcast: Work and Rest
- Podcast: Investing in Your Leadership Development
- Podcast: The Importance of Self Awareness
- Article: Creating Space
- Article: The Secret Morning Fuel of High Performing Leaders
- Article: I Overdosed Again – Don’t Let it Happen to You
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
If you enjoy this podcast, it would mean a lot to me if you would head over to iTunes and give it a rating or a review. These ratings carry a lot of weight and will help make this podcast more visible to more people. Thank you if you’ve already done this!