We were brought up with the saying “curiosity killed the cat.” Well I’m here to tell you that the cat is alive and well and you have nothing to fear. In fact, the brightest minds in history were successful precisely because they were curious.
In this episode I explore what a boost in curiosity will do for your customers, employees and personal relationships.
- Article: Be Winston Wolf, Solve Problems
- Article: Ask More Questions
- Article: Leadership Defined – Are You Getting It Right?
- Podcast: Creativity Is Everybody’s Business
- Book: How To Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci, Michael J. Gelb
- Documentary: Steve Jobs – One Last Thing
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
If you enjoy this podcast, it would mean a lot to me if you would head over to iTunes and give it a rating or a review. These ratings carry a lot of weight and will help make this podcast more visible to more people. Thank you if you’ve already done this!