The past few years I have spent more of my time on business development. It has taken some time to get into a groove and see results but one thing is for certain, focus drives business. Focus can help you generate more revenue.
Sometimes we loose our focus because we get distracted and other times it is for fear of missing out or lack of clarity. This applies to every area of our lives.
In an effort to refocus and refine my own priorities, this will be one of the last episodes of the Leadership Success podcast. Listen to the podcast episode to learn why and catch a glimpse of what’s next.
In this episode we’ll cover the following:
- How focus can help you bring in more business
- How to build relationships over time
- The importance of saying ‘no’
- The critical elements of a contact plan
- Why listening is more important than pitching
- Finance Career Launch – Develop Faster, Contribute More, Advance Your Career
- Article: Win More By Pitching Less
- Podcast: Absence of “The Sales Gene”
- Podcast: Become a Better Salesperson and Sales Leader
- Podcast: Advise Less, Coach More, Grow Your Business
- Book: Book Yourself Solid, by Michael Port
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
If you enjoy this podcast, it would mean a lot to me if you would head over to iTunes and give it a rating or a review. These ratings carry a lot of weight and will help make this podcast more visible to more people. Thank you if you’ve already done this!