This is likely the final episode of the Leadership Success Podcast because, as I mentioned in the last episode, I am focusing more of my time on Finance Career Launch. This episode is about how mentoring has helped me and how Finance Career Launch can act as a virtual mentor for finance professionals, both current and aspiring.
In this episode we’ll cover the following:
- An abbreviated version of my background and story
- The value of mentors and why I started Finance Career Launch
- What to expect from the Finance Career Launch community
- My big dream and future possibilities
- Finance Career Launch – Develop Faster, Contribute More, Advance Your Career
- Finance Career Launch Podcast
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
If you enjoy this podcast, it would mean a lot to me if you would head over to iTunes and give it a rating or a review. These ratings carry a lot of weight and will help make this podcast more visible to more people. Thank you if you’ve already done this!