In case you missed it, here is a summary of the Leadership Success Call for August 23, 2012.
During this call I interviewed Matt Caton about why (and how) great leaders have their personal financial situation together. Matt is with Integrity Financial (Financial Planners) and you can find out more about him on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here are some things you’ll learn from our discussion:
- Our personal financial picture has extraordinary power over our personal and professional lives
- How personal finance is part of our bigger life vision (plan) and can bleed over into our performance at work
- The critical first step for every financial plan
- The #1 thing you can do to increase the chance your plan will work
- Every successful financial plan begins with a very simple formula
- The two major financial pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Some valuable resources (many free) that can help with personal finance questions
I launched these Free, interactive sessions for leaders who want to learn, grow, and help create other leaders. People call in to offer opinions, ask questions, and inspire others to live and lead with more success.
Feel free to join the discussion.
We’d love to hear your insights and questions.