Being fit doesn’t have to be painful. In fact, it can be fun and easy with just a few small choices.
In this episode, The Fit Girl (Kat Pummill) and I discuss how she has combined her writing skills and passion for cooking and fitness to create TheFitGirlsKitchen.com.
Kat and I discussed:
- the inspiration and spark behind The Fit Girl’s Kitchen
- some healthy substitutes for old-school cooking
- making healthy choices in your everyday living is far better than crazy diets
- why guys are drooling over The Fit Girl’s Kitchen
- how being realistic and moderation are key to jumpstarting and maintaining a healthier life
- it only takes 20 minutes a day to feel better and be healthier
- a few healthy days a week can balance out a hectic travel schedule or fun nights out with friends
- Article: Seared Sesame Tuna
- Article: Good and Bad Running Days
- Podcast: Why I Do What I Do
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
If you enjoy this podcast, it would mean a lot to me if you would head over to iTunes and give it a rating or a review. These ratings carry a lot of weight and will help make this podcast more visible to more people. Thank you if you’ve already done this!